Mr.Tabung

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wishes..


I wish I could tell him since the first day we met I can't stop thinking about him.

I wish I could tell him how much I love just being in his presents.

I wish I could tell him thank you for giving me that extra push I needed to get out of a unhappy situation.

I wish I could tell him thank you for helping me be better at what I do.

I wish I could tell him how Im falling for him.

I wish I could tell him Im thinking about him right now.

I wish I could tell him how lost I feel when he is not around.

I wish I could tell him don't go.

I wish I could tell him how happy he makes me.

I wish I could ask him if he feels the same.

I wish I could tell him I have been looking for someone like him for a long time.

I wish I could tell him how much I enjoy the time we spend together

I wish I could tell him how much I want to be a part of his life.

I wish I could tell him how much I miss him right now

but I can't....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen murni murni je yer..muchoo..